Side note


I know I know I haven't blogged in forever. I have so much to write about I may never catch up but just to give you a teaser here is a list of things I've left you all out in the cold about that I plan to write about soon.

Christmas

How things are going with the boyfriend (good is the short answer)

The 4 year anniversery of Dans death

Things my therapist said

Things Baby Girls therapist said

This solo parenting thing

uggg dang it I had another one and now I can't remember

Also this is a friendly widow reminder; the grief is still there. It hasn't gone away because it's been four years. It hasn't gone away because I started dating, It hasn't gone away for Baby Girl. It hasn't gone away and so I have stopped writing about it. No unlike Dan the grief is still alive and well. I'll blog about it sometime


I wrote a book about my grief, you can read it here: Carry on Castle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PTSD is not for sissys

The Floor

Milestones in grief