I WROTE A BOOK

Hello my beautiful readers,

Some of you may know that I have spent most of the last year writing a book about how Baby Girl and I coped with our grief. I gotta say I'm pretty proud of it.  I think you just might like it too!

I have a lofty goal of it being ready to buy in time for my birthday April, 16, 2019. One bestie may have mentioned they think thats too soon but I'm gonna give it a hard try anyway. 

So whats this blog about anyway?

1) to tell you I wrote a book
2) to ask you to sign up for my emails so I can let you know when the book is available to buy
              a) to sign up for emails look for the button on the right of this blog.
              b) you may need to be on an actual computer to do so, or do it from your phone by looking                      at the web version
3) Share share share share share this information with everyone and anyone you think might be interested in hearing my story.



High School sweethearts Dan and Jenny Stults were living their happily ever after. They had a beautiful daughter and dreams of more children. All of a sudden, their fairy tale life was ripped apart. In January of 2015, 36 year old Dan died suddenly and unexpectedly leaving Jenny and their 7 year old daughter to carry on alone. Somehow, despite unfathomable grief, they endured. Jenny recounts the story of this nearly impossible task, in her memoir about true love, sudden death, and piercing grief.






Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

To read my book read click here Carry on Castle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PTSD is not for sissys

The Floor

Milestones in grief